• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage A17 .17 Mach 2

psdan000

I have a Savage A17 in .17HM2 I'd like to sell. Rifle is sitting in a brand new Boyd's laminate stock. I had the barrel threaded 1/2"x28 for a suppressor. I've shot only about 100 rounds through it and it's a fun rifle to shoot. With that being said, I will be brutally honest that the accuracy of this rifle has not been the best for me. I can only achieve about 2" groups at 100 yards with Hornady ammo. This is the only ammo I have shot through this rifle so it very well could like another type of ammo more. I'm just not really interested in buying more mach 2 ammo for it to try out as I have a boatload of the Hornady stuff that my MkII savage loves. Also the trigger in this rifle is pretty terrible, but that seems to be normal for the A17. Otherwise, I have had no issues with cycling or reliability with or without a suppressor. I can include the factory plastic stock if you want it. Only damage on the gun is a couple small scratches on top of the barrel that are pictured. I'm pricing this rifle to sell in hopes someone can give it some love and maybe get it to shoot. the stock alone was $200 and barrel threading cost me $100, the rifle was around $400. I'm asking $400 shipped. Scope and bipod are not included but I can negotiate the scope if you're interested. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I usually accept PayPal F&F option only with no comments or USPS money order. Rifle will ship from individual to your FFL. Thanks for looking!
IMG_6304
IMG_6305