• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 7mm-08 for sale

Fotis

Like new in box. Fired MAYBE 30 rounds. Trigger job, bases rings, brass some bullets Hornady dies.
All for 325 plus ship .

So.........maybe he still has it for sale or do you know otherwise?

2006 - You need to post your address and the Polaroid pictures will be mailed to you.

Ya..........wasn't it though. Not bad for a 6 year old huh?

This is what happens when people dont update their ads... I highly doubt it is still for sale after 3+ years, but ya never know cause it wasnt updated to say so.

A quick pm to him might yield better results, cause he probably dont know it is still listed.

I'm just curious so I have to ask. How many ads did you look thru before you found this one? Gotta be a few hundred pages worth easily... Nice find though. Even better if it is still available:D

It was a few pages and i've actually gotten some very good deals on so called "old" listings that ppl just passed over as being so old that they probably had already sold it long ago when they hadn't. The maybe get tired of following up on their add and just figure the gun won't sell and leave it at that until someone comes along and asks about it.