• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 338 edge

Gatr

Savage 338 edge
Magpul chassis (the one that comes on the BA)
Accurate mag 3 round rum magazine
Large shank crf RUM long action
28" X caliber ss varmint contour barrel
Vias brake matches contour
Timney trigger
Precision ground recoil lug and barrel nut
Fluted bolt with tactical handle
20 moa rail bedded

Less than 100 rounds down the tube. Shoots 300gr match kings .5 MOA at 2800 fps as a repeater. Barreled action is coated OD green with alumahyde.
$1,500 plus shipping
I'm having trouble uploading pics. I can email or text them

I also have 100 pieces of new Bertram correct head stamp brass, available to the buyer.

image.jpg

I'm open to offers. I just bought another setup and need to recoup some cash.

It's a 9 or 10 twist. I'll check. I was running retumbo in nosler brass. I can't seem to find the target pics for this one and I already sold the scope.

Why did you change set ups? Different caliber, heavy recoil? Looks like a really sweet rig, just wondering why the change with so few rounds fired.

I'm pretty sure I have ADD. I like building them and getting them to shoot and then I get bored and start building another one. Right now I'm working on a 7mm wildcat to shot the new 195 berger and I bought a custom hunting rifle so I need to recoup some cash.
The recoil on it is not bad at all. It's heavy and the brake is effective.

I'd really like to pick up your rifle, just have to see if I can get some cash together. Just built a 338 win mag last year but the edge would be a nice step up in performance. I'll get back to you.