• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 300 RUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

codybrown

I recently built this but I have decided to go a different route. It's built on a long action with a model 112 barrel with the factory off/on muzzle break that rotates correctly. Trued recoil lug, I'll also include the "GO" gauge with the sale. The stock has a couple of cracks in it, I don't know if it can be glued or fixed. I haven't shot the rifle, the action came off a 338 win mag. Let me know if you want more pictures. I tried to get pictures of the cracks, but I'm far from a professional photographer. I do have brass and dies that can be included in the sale for the right price. $500 OBO

I just counted the brass, I have 307 pieces total. Some say new, some say 1x fired. I bought them all used from either gun shows or forums and haven't done anything with them. The dies are Redding Full length dies, part number 80288. I'll take $750 for the entire package or $300 for the brass/dies separate. I have attached some more pics of the crack in the stock:

Those cracks would make me extremely nervous, due to their location. I would definitely replace the stock. If you'll go $625 for everything, I'll take it. If you want to send it without the stock, to save on shipping, that would be fine.

BTW I'm on call this week so it might be Thursday or Friday before I could get you a cashier's check/money order.

Status
Not open for further replies.