• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 116 Laminate 300 RUM

tyfo

For sale is a Savage 116 Laminate chambered in 300 Remington Ultra Mag. This is a beautiful rifle that shoots very well. The laminate stock has pillars installed and the action has been fully bedded. The rifle comes with the Murphy Precision 20 MOA base. These bases are very well made and my personal favorite for a hunting rifle. With my handloads this rifle shoots 212gr eldx bullets around 3100 fps into 1/2 inch groups at 200 yards. I'm sure it could go faster and maybe more accurate, but I have only done a small amount of load development (47 rounds down the pipe). This rifle has a small nick on the bottom of the fore end and has never been hunted with. I also have the redding competition bushing neck die set I will offer to who wants to buy the rifle for and additional $150. I think $850 for a rifle and die setup that will shoot 1/2 MOA is a great deal and I will not be coming down on the price. I prefer USPS money orders but entertain other payment methods, especially if you are local. Shipping will be whatever it costs to get the rifle to your FFL. Thanks for looking.

Tyler IMG_1903.JPG IMG_1905.JPG IMG_1906.JPG IMG_1907.JPG

Reactions: mfk
I also have a leupold VX-6 4-24X52 and 3-18X50 I can mount on to this rifle with NF or Murphy precision rings. If interested please let me know.

I am willing to trade for Mcmillan Flat top stocks or stocks that are inletted for the Weatherby Mark V or Sako 75 V.