• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 112 BVSS 25-06 w/Leupold

Rogmay

I have a savage model 112BVSS in 25-06 for sale, I was given the gun from a family friend that passed away so I don't know much history on it, I can tell you the following, stock has been lightly sanded and refinished with true oil, looks really nice, 26 inch stainless fluted varmint barrel, repeater, not sure about the trigger but it's not an accutrigger, shot it one time with ammo from my daughters 25-06, shot under a 1 inch group at 100 yards, so I'm sure with load development it would shoot well! The scope had what looked like the coatings coming off, so I sent it into Leopold, they factory warranty the scope put brand-new glass in front and replace the windage and elevation mechanisms, other than a few scratches on the outer housing of the scope glass looks great! it's a 12 power fixed fine crosshair target dot with AO. Looking to get $700 OBO shipped and insured, first I'll take it followed by a PM gets it! Any questions please feel free to ask, thanks for looking .