• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 112 7mm Mag barrel and 600 pieces of brass

jsimonh

I'm building a custom .284 on my 112 action and have the following left over to sell.

Savage 112 SS 26" 1:9.5 twist fluted barrel in 7RM with threaded on muzzle brake (300 rounds down it)
IMAG0860.jpg

IMAG0859.jpg

500 win cases and 100 norma cases
IMAG0864.jpg

Shoot me an offer if your interested.
I sell under this same user name on ebay if you want to check me out.

Barrel-225 shipped, the muzzle brake cost over half of this price alone.
Brass-150 shipped, the Win Brass is all 1 time fired and the Weatherby (Norma) brass is twice fired.

Thanks.

I'll be happy to talk on the phone if anyone is interested in this stuff, just PM me and I'll send you my number.

Last edited:
Re: Savage 112 7mm Mag barrel, brass, dies, etc...

Working on the pics now and I'll throw some prices out here in a bit. I've had to do a little research to see what I've got into all this stuff.

Stock- 215 shipped and it will come with the cheek piece (35 dollars) and bipod rail adaptor (15). I paid 250 for the stock alone.
Barrel-245 shipped, the muzzle brake cost over half of this price alone.
Brass-175 shipped, the Win Brass is all 1 time fired and the Weatherby (Norma) brass is twice fired.
All 3 dies+RCBS Mic-125 shipped. These will not come with the Hornady Lock-N-Load bushings or lock rings. I do have some rings I'll throw on them though.

The stock and dies are now listed on ebay.

Last edited:
Re: Savage 112 7mm Mag barrel, brass, dies, etc...

I updated the original post with whats left and new pricing.

Wondering if you still have the barrel. Also is that a Muscle Brake? I may have missed it, but what is the make of the barrel?

Barrel is a Savage factory barrel. 26" fluted stainless, varmint contour.
Fits all small shank Savage 110-116 long actions. I got the barrel from Simon a couple of weeks ago.

Sent you a PM.