• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 111 LRH .338 Lapua Parts...**SOLD**

lv2hunt

I have decided to tear down and build a custom rifle out of my Savage 111 LRH .338 Lapua, so I will be parting with a few parts off of this rifle as I have no need for them.

Factory Savage .338 sporter barrel with threaded muzzle brake, 1:9 twist rate, 26" long. Exactly 50 rounds fired through this barrel, strict break in / cleaning procedure was followed. $150.00 plus shipping.

Factory black long action Savage Accustock DBM with standard fully adjustable cheek riser comb. Stocks paint has been touched up and the recoil pad had a slight tear in it and has been re glued. $150.00 plus shipping.

Matte black 50 mm Leupold Alumina 2 1/2" sunshade. $25.00 plus shipping.

Pair of front (50 mm) and rear matte black Leupold Alumina protective caps, slight scratches on edges. $50.00 for the pair plus shipping.

Prefer to keep this deal within the lower 48 and Paypal is preferred. Pictures can be sent via email, just ask.

Thanks,
Brandon, aka lv2hunt

Re: Savage 111 LRH .338 Lapua Parts...

Pm's responded too. Everything still currently available.

Thanks,
Brandon

Leupold sun shade and alumina caps are no longer available. Stock and barrel are still for sale. Open to interesting trades...

Thanks,
Brandon, aka lv2hunt

It has been asked a couple times, the stock is inletted for a dbm. And no the dbm metal is not included just the stock and adjustable cheek piece.

Thanks,
Brandon, aka lv2hunt

Ludicrous,

Thanks for the offer but I am not interested in the Go Pro Camera...

Items I would be interested in though would be reloading gear, hunting stuff, etc. Keep the offers coming.

Thanks,
Brandon, aka lv2hunt

PM sent back at ya! Sale pending!

Thanks,
Brandon, aka lv2hunt

All items have been sold, thanks for the ad!

Brandon, aka: lv2hunt