• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 Hunter in 223 with Accufit stock

ponderosa11

Selling a Savage 110 Hunter in .223. This is also listed over on Rokslide and 24hourcampfire. The stock is the Accufit stock, which has a bedding block, spacers for length of pull, and spacer for the comb height. Round count is approximately 200. Has some scuffs as pictured. Have had no problems with it whatsoever.

$510 shipped to you in the lower 48. Most payment types work for me - paypal F&F, venmo, USPS money order, or personal check. Whatever you're comfortable with.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited:
I'm interested but need a little more info. Shell capacity, ready for rail? etc.
Can it be modified to .223 Wylde?
Mike

I'm interested but need a little more info. Shell capacity, ready for rail? etc.
Can it be modified to .223 Wylde?
Mike

Capacity is 4 in the magazine. Right now it has weaver bases but those can be removed and replaced with a rail of your choice easily. As far as modification to 223 Wylde, that's a gunsmithing question that I'm not exactly qualified to answer. There are several threads on forums like snipershide about that and whether or not it's even necessary in a bolt gun.

Capacity is 4 in the magazine. Right now it has weaver bases but those can be removed and replaced with a rail of your choice easily. As far as modification to 223 Wylde, that's a gunsmithing question that I'm not exactly qualified to answer. There are several threads on forums like snipershide about that and whether or not it's even necessary in a bolt gun.
Thanks for your reply. Will check with my local gunsmith and also with local FFL.
Still interested
Mike