• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 6.5 PRC

I expect if components/ammo were readily available for this caliber - it would already be gone.
I built a 6.5PRC for a customer last summer. MagPul Pro folder, Defiance Action, Proof Carbon barrel. A beautiful bug hole rifle. He's put in NOTIFY ME when in stock requests with dozens of vendors and still has no match ammo. He cannot find brass or components to reload. I tried to talk him off this caliber. Oddly, last night he called about changing the barrel to 308 win. Obviously, the bolt face is wrong, so unless he buys a new bolt he's stuck with other calibers for which there are no components or ammo. The Savage is a good OEM action and that's what you are buying. But again, same bolt face problem. Its a short action mag of some sort or nothing.

For anyone wondering how the next few years are going to go, the shortages we are seeing today began under a pro-gun President and they are already apocalyptic. Imagine what's coming?

this is a 308win/223/556-45acp/9mm etc, world now.

Not sure how you can question my integrity I have done a pile of internet business with no complaints.
There is so much scamming going on suspicion is just part of our world today. And the common denominator in all these scams is low price. Its so bad here in florida that on FLorida Gun Trader right now a search of one scammer's phone number shows 4 full pages of 1/2 priced ads for AKs and ARs. The scam is to send them money and they will send the gun to your FFL. They are even using faked copies of FFLs to get you to send money. Interestingly, they all make the same syntax and grammar mistakes usually associated with Mid Eastern folk.

Recent Posts