SAVAGE 10fcp-SR, OR 110 TACTICAL, .308

It was the Accufit Hunter, got it fron Grabagun for about $650 + $7 shipping. I bought it for the stock and action to rebuild (addiction).

I paint all my rifle stocks as I can not ever leave well enough alone!
I need to figure out the best way to paint stocks, my gun safe is getting awful dark with all black stocks.

7B3E9257-5159-4554-B246-091E6A95FE21.jpeg
This is my LRH in a Choate.
Desert sand Rustoleum Bed liner.
If you have the patience to let it cure for at least a week before reassembly, it's prety durable.

My Choate stock is black like most of my rifles. Bedliner? Just pull it apart tape up the action screw holes and action area? Brush on or spray on?

My Choate stock is black like most of my rifles. Bedliner? Just pull it apart tape up the action screw holes and action area? Brush on or spray on?
Spray on.. I found it at Autozone.
Yep, I took it all apart and taped the screw holes.

Where do you get the durocoat, paint?
Also, how do you NOT paint the rubber inlet, in the grips?
Oh, and ps to every one, I've decided to go with the 110 version.
It comes with all the inserts for the cheek weld, and LOP, spacers as well.
$639 + $10 shipping.

Midway had Duracoat kit for the aerosol bottles.
You have to cover the grip with painters or electrical tape and cut the outlines out with an Xacto knife. It is meticulous.

Shot that rifle today at 193 yards. Still doing load development.
20180407_135451.jpg
I love Savage.

View attachment 95465 This is my LRH in a Choate.
Desert sand Rustoleum Bed liner.
If you have the patience to let it cure for at least a week before reassembly, it's prety durable.
Gohring, Who makes that Bipod? I also like the monopod coming outta of the stock grip. Is that from Choate? How do you like it?

Gohring, Who makes that Bipod? I also like the monopod coming outta of the stock grip. Is that from Choate? How do you like it?
It's a accutac bipod. And Choate offers the mono pod attachment. It's a nice addition to the stock. It's works well.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.