• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 10 BA Stealth 6.5 Creedmoor and Vortex Razor

JOHNSONJC79

I have the Savage 10 BA Stealth 6.5 Creedmoor model with factory threaded and fluted barrel that also comes accurized factory. It is in a Chassis from factory built by MDT. The rifle is topped with a Vortex Razor and matching 35 mm rings and level. It has exactly 20 rounds through it. I have also upgraded the rear stock to a magpul STR and added a yankee hill muzzlebrake for a qd suppressor. It is immaculate and only reason I am selling is to fund new spotting scope, tripod, and misc gear for this season. Asking 2200.00 OBO. Pm for pics please.

Due to unforeseen circumstances this deal fell through so this rifle package is back up. Asking 2000.00 shipped. Pm for pics and please send offers!

To make this clear that with the scope or without. Your post says and Vortex Razor. Want to be clear. I would want to be sure that sir.

Cowboy,
If I understand your question correctly I am asking 2000.00 for rifle, scope, rings, and level. It is a smoking deal. Check you PM I sent you a number to text for pics. Thanks.