• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Salomon Quest 4 GTX Boots (size 12 men's)

entoptics

Went to buy the first pair of "hard core" boots I've bought in a decade, and learned the hard way that my left foot is wonky due to a motorcycle mishap awhile back...My loss is your gain...

These are in almost new condition, only worn to the office a few times trying to "break them in a bit", not realizing the discomfort was no fault of the boots. Indeed, the right one fit like a glove, with great support and comfort.

These are pretty serious boots, and would be great for rough hiking or backpacking. The lace system is great, and has a nice "locking" feature in the first lace hook, allowing you to really tune the tightness in the toe box before securing them up the ankles.

Asking $130 shipped TYD. Prefer Apple Pay, but will gladly take Postal Money Order, PayPal, or check (10 business days to clear before I'll ship).

Here's the product page...

Click any image for a full size view...

Pair Front.jpg Pair Rear.jpg
Tread 2.jpg Tread 1.jpg
Right Right.jpg Right Left.jpg
Left Right.jpg Left Left.jpg
Label.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions...

Last edited:
Free bump. Good boot right there fellas. Goretex makes em tough and that tread makes them perfect for hunting. Not my size or they'd be mine