• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sale pending: Sightron SIII 6-24x50 LRMOA $650

Dirtyboy333

This is my first post here on LRH.com and I realize that might make some people weary when selling something. I've read this site a good bit and I finally became a member. I've been an active member on M4carbine.com for a long time and I also complete transactions on Sturm.com from time to time. I'm not a scammer!!! :) I look forward to joining in on the long-range shooting discussions with you guys.

For sale is a used (great condition) Sightron SIII (Sightrons premium line) 6-24x50 w/ MOA-2 reticle. Search around on the forums (LRH.com, google search, etc.) and you will find that this scope is highly praised on all accounts. Transferrable lifetime no-hassle warranty, exposed knobs, super crisp reticle, perfect tracking, side focus, crisp "clicks", incredible 100 MOA internal adjustment and most of all, glass that is so clear and flawless it is regularly said to be equal to or top Nightforce's cut by owners of both scopes. Don't take my word for it, do the reasearch and read the reviews.

I'm extremely satisfied with this scope and the ONLY reason i've considered to sell it is to replace it with the more compact Sightron 3.5-10x44. It has been a joy to use on my MWS including shooting 1,000 yards. The tracking is perfect. With my 175gr. SMK .308 handload, i had no problem dialing to 1,000 yards out of a 16" barrel. That's with no built-in cant to the mount or rail and was sighted in at 100yards.

It's in geat condition with faint ring marks being the only "flaw". Glass is spotless. Easily my favorite reticle that i've ever used (very thin as well). Shooting 1,000 yards into a steep right-of-way i could spot 90% of my misses.

Natchez (where I bought it) is currently selling this same scope with the same (more expensive) reticle for $915

Comes with everything that was in the box including an extra set of Butler Creek caps.

More pics/info upon request

$650 + $10 shipping

Paypal, USPSMO

Will ship the same day as funds are received as long as it's early enough.

Dan (724) 833-5508, [email protected]

only trade accepted would be the Sightron SIII 3.5-10 MOA reticle

null_zpsb4ee3bd2.jpg

null_zpse559185a.jpg

null_zps0a5cc2d4.jpg

6a129c25-686b-42f7-a125-ff9139bbdd8f_zps3438971d.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, good deal. I'll take seconds if scsims needs to back out for any reason. I've been looking for this exact one for a while, just couldn't find a used one.

I received funds and I'll update the title now. I'm sorry bout that and I wish I had another I could sell ya. :)

ETA: well the "edit" button is not available on my OP anymore so I can't change the title.

Scope has been SOLD