• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako TRG 308 win w/ S&B PM2

Paladin300

Sako TRG w/S&B PM2 5-25 $7000 obo

My daughter is getting married so I am parting with some of my toys.

This is a Sako TRG with KRG adjustable butt stock. It also has the spigot mount for the bipod and the night vision mount. It has a APA LB Gen 3 break with tuning ports. The bare rifle sales for over $4500. This one also includes the factory break, butt stock, bipod and Sako TRG scope rings and rail, over a $1200 in accessories.

It will come as pictured with the Schmidt & Bender PM2 5-25 on it. This scope has the DT mil/mil turrets and the P4L illuminated reticle. It will come with the throw lever, sunshade and ARD as pictured. Scope sales for over $3500 new. Shade, ARD, and throw lever another couple hundred.

If you are looking for the best of the best to go play this is it. If you earn your living with a rifle this is your work horse. Hate to part with it. It is one of my favorites but my daughter comes first. My loss your gain. This rifle is an absolute shooter.

This rifle/scope combination as it sits cost over $9500. Scope and rifle are in near new condition, just range toys. The scope was recently cleaned and serviced by S&B. I had them check it all out and reverse the turrets. They dial the same direction as all other US scopes, counter clockwise.

The rifle is a 27" barrel in 308 Winchester.

Asking $7000 obo plus $150 shipping, insurance and FFL transfer to your dealer.

IMG_0296.jpeg
IMG_0288.jpeg
IMG_0287.jpeg
IMG_0292.jpeg
IMG_0296.jpeg
IMG_0301.jpeg
IMG_0307.jpeg
IMG_0309.jpeg
IMG_0310.jpeg
IMG_0313.jpeg

Last edited: