• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako Trg 22 7mm08 & 308 w/acc.

hitemhard

Well my teammate decieded this year he is going to shoot the big dog (trg 42 in 7rm) so he traded me his trg 22 switch barrel, mind you i obviously had to chip in some cash to be fair of course. 7mm08 barrel has approx. 450rd and 308 between 500-1000rd adam told me one or the other can't remember which it was, but either way is probably less than 10% of the barrel life.

Description
Sako TRG black stock phosphate finish w/factory 26" barrel
Factory Sako Muzzle Brake
Factory Sako 3 ring 30mm scope mount
Factory Sako 10mm black spacer
Warne 20moa rail
Extra Factory 10rd mag
Benchmark Barrel 7mm08 26" 9 twist 3 groove fluted with R&D removable muzzle brake
Have thread protector for both barrels

Also have both hornady and redding competition dies, and minimally 300rds of brass available. I am also willing to put on either barrel you would like for shipment.

Honestly both of the barrels will shoot half moa, one with 155 scenars, other with 168 berger vld's (2775fps w/h4350 46.5grains). The 7mm08 is absolutely awesome in the wind with this load.

I know this is a ton of stuff but i need to sell it all so my preference is to let it go as a package.

Retail Prices
Base rifle $2600
fact. brake 175
factory 3 ring mount 450
factory spacer 70
warne rail 80
Mirage band 50???
Extra magazine 175
Benchmark barrel 550
Fluting 150
Brake/thread prot. 250
Total $4550

My Price
$3850/obo and i will throw in the Multicam storm tactical databook. I am obviously very open to trades and offers. worst i can say is no so don't be shy. I am currently looking for another high end scope with mil/mil, ccw knobs, but i am open to virtually any trade offer if for no other reason than curiosity.

I am willing to seperate virtually any of the accesories honestly but the discount won't be as good as if you bought the whole package.

Dies, brass, Eagle HSRC are available to buyer but not included. If you buy the package i can give you a really good deal on the items.

Scope/nxs ring, bipod not included. I do have a bushnell 3-12x42 ffp mildot mil/mil i can add on for an extra $550 if your interested.

Pics of course
Sorry i am not exactly the best photographer.
IMGP9798.jpg

IMGP9801.jpg

IMGP9802.jpg

small scratches from factory bipod legs
IMGP9803.jpg

IMGP9805.jpg

IMGP9806.jpg

IMGP9804.jpg