• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SAKO TRG 22 .308 for sale..."Mint Condition"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghay

This incredibly accurate rifle is just under a year old and has only been to the range three times. Round count is right at 80. With its adjustable stock and trigger it is just plain fun to shoot and is scary accurate. The only reason I'm letting it go is because I have two light weight long range hunting rigs now and have another custom on the way. Being primarily a hunter, my range time is more than consumed with those guns. I'll probably regret letting this awesome rifle go but it does me no good sitting month after month in the safe. Someone out there will fall in love with this gun. The Finnish gunmakers do know their art.

Details:
SAKO TRG 22 .308 (green with 26" chrome lined Phosphate barrel)
SAKO muzzlebreak
SAKO bi-pod
SAKO TRG Wheeled Travel Case, custom made by Explorer of Italy
Price: $3950 plus shipping

Note: I have only done limited load development but as is obvious from the target photo available it seems to really like everything I put through it (range 300 yds)

All photos available upon request.

PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME BY EMAIL, TEXT or PHONE
[email protected] or (417)860-5888

I will be having knee replacement on 3/4/14 and will still be able to respond to inquiries except on the day of surgery.

Thanks for your interest,
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.