• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SAKO TRG 22 .308 for sale..."Mint Condition"***Big Price Reduction***

ghay

This incredibly accurate rifle is just under a year old and has only been to the range three times. Round count is right at 80. With its adjustable stock and trigger it is just plain fun to shoot and is scary accurate. The only reason I'm letting it go is because I have two light weight long range hunting rigs now and have another custom on the way. Being primarily a hunter, my range time is more than consumed with those guns. I'll probably regret letting this awesome rifle go but it does me no good sitting month after month in the safe. Someone out there will fall in love with this gun. The Finnish gunmakers do know their art.

Details:
SAKO TRG 22 .308 (green with 26" chrome lined Phosphate barrel)
SAKO muzzlebreak
SAKO bi-pod
SAKO TRG Wheeled Travel Case, custom made by Explorer of Italy
*Please note, scope not included (already sold).
Price: $3950 plus shipping

Note: I have only done limited load development but as is obvious from the target photo available it seems to really like everything I put through it (range 300 yds)

All photos available upon request.

PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME BY EMAIL, TEXT or PHONE
[email protected] or (417)860-5888

I will be having knee replacement on 3/4/14 and will still be able to respond to inquiries except on the day of surgery.

Thanks for your interest,
Gary
gun)

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 47
  • photo 2-1.jpg
    photo 2-1.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 43
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 40
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 41
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 40
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 41
Re: SAKO TRG 22 .308 for sale..."Mint Condition"

***Price Reduction***
$3800 shipped CONUS

This is a great price for a really awesome package guys!

I also have a good supply of Lake City match brass in .308 Win. for sale if you need some.

I am open to offers but no lowballing please, this is an awesome opportunity to own this incredible rifle at a great price.

Monday bump for a great Sniper Rifle and a final ***PRICE REDUCTION*** before I list with additional sites. Please bear in mind that this price includes just over $1,000 in Sako accessories at Europtics prices with everything in "as new" condition. This gun will absolutely shoot with any .308 built by anyone and can be easily outfitted with barrels of a different caliber should you so desire at some point.

***Final Price $3600 shipped***

I will also sell without the Custom case for$3300

Listed the rifle on several other sites today. I will give preference to Long Range Hunting members whenever possible and ethical.

Contact me with good trades and cash offers. I get the sense that a good number of LRH members may not be very familiar with these rifles. But if you had it in your hands you would be very impressed. I'm reluctant to sell this gun because of its quality and incredible accuracy but know I need let it go for the reasons stated above.

Read up on the TRG and give me a shout. I only want to get close to getting my money back. Europtic prices are about the best and they total this package out at a price just over $4K. It is virtually new with amazing features and ease of caliber change if the owner wants a Creedmore, a 260, 243 etc.

Probably should mention the Ambi grip for the Lefties among us...Don't let this one get away guys!!!!

Hi Nate,
Yes it comes off easily and I have the cap that screws on to protect the threads.
GGary

You really can't go wrong on this one guys ... it cost me significantly more than I'm asking to purchase it last year at Europtic!

Let's give it a few short days for offers or trades before I just keep this awesome gun!
Thanks for looking everyone.

My Bad Guys, I couldn't believe I had not gotten any real solid offers on this package.
Considering the cost of buying this great rifle just a year ago, I apparently was too high on my pricing and with so few of these available I had very little to compare with out in the marketplace.

So here's my last effort to sell before I just keep it:

Rifle with brake only $2400
Sako Bipod $300 (everyone that carries these sells at $400-$459)
Custom Travel case $300

I will entertain offers and trades still.

Recent Posts