• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SAKO Classic 85L 375 H&H Magnum

jraulsten

I was going to keep this but would probably use once or twice and it would sit in the safe so I'm relisting. $3250 (or make an offer) shipped and insured to your FFL in CONUS. Prefer PP Friends or you add the fees. Comes with:

Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 (BRH)
1" Optilok rings (extra low)
30mm Optilok rings (medium)
19 sized, ready to prime and load, pieces of Hornady brass
14 pieces of twice fired brass
6 loaded with 260 Accubonds and 69 grains of RL15
Unopened box of Barnes 370 grain TSX
Unopened box of Nosler 260 grain Accubonds
Opened box of 260 grain Accubonds (30 bullets)
New Satern powder funnel for 375
Set of new Redding dies
Bore Tech bore guide

I have RL 15 available if you are local.

I do not like shooting this thing off the bench and I refuse to use a stupid Lead Sled! Seems to like RL15 with the 260 Accubonds. First shot yesterday with a clean barrel was high then they pretty much went together. Raised it two inches and it was close to the bullseye.

tempImagev71ZDK.pngtempImagecsaMJR.pngtempImagePwhuNb.pngtempImageG6jj4e.pngtempImageRTlRBv.pngtempImage96JtEN.png

Last edited:
I was going to keep this but would probably use once or twice and it would sit in the safe so I'm relisting. $3250 (or make an offer) shipped and insured to your FFL in CONUS. Prefer PP Friends or you add the fees. Comes with:

Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 (BRH)
1" Optilok rings (extra low)
30mm Optilok rings (medium)
19 sized, ready to prime and load, pieces of Hornady brass
14 pieces of twice fired brass
6 loaded with 260 Accubonds and 69 grains of RL15
Unopened box of Barnes 370 grain TSX
Unopened box of Nosler 260 grain Accubonds
Opened box of 260 grain Accubonds (30 bullets)
New Satern powder funnel for 375
Set of new Redding dies
Bore Tech bore guide

I have RL 15 available if you are local.

I do not like shooting this thing off the bench and I refuse to use a stupid Lead Sled! Seems to like RL15 with the 260 Accubonds. First shot yesterday with a clean barrel was high then they pretty much went together. Raised it two inches and it was close to the bullseye.

View attachment 399261View attachment 399262View attachment 399263View attachment 399264View attachment 399283View attachment 399285
Darn it that's a beautiful rifle!

Recent Posts