• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SAKO 85L CLASSIC 375 H&H

jraulsten

$3000 shipped and insured to your FFL in CONUS. Prefer PP Friends or you add the fees. Comes with:

Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 (BRH)
1" Optilok rings (extra low)
30mm Optilok rings (medium)
39 sized, ready to prime and load, pieces of Hornady brass
Unopened box of Barnes 370 grain TSX
New Satern powder funnel for 375
Set of new Redding dies
Bore Tech bore guide

tempImageWlQTm6.pngtempImagef7xh6V.pngtempImagem6RH9b.pngtempImagekzruee.pngtempImagejmpLSc.pngtempImage1bNi7e.pngtempImage74ChI2.pngtempImagey5rbcC.png

Last edited:
40 rounds of Hornady 300 grain DG. Shot just under an inch at 100 yards so I would think reloads would do much better. Just a little overkill for anything here in Texas......

Nonsense, I'd find something large try it on. I previously owned a Sako Brown Bear 375 h&h, should have never sold it. They are awesome rifles.

One more try with added scope and rings. This scope is perfect with the gun! 3000 for all or trade for hunting scope of equal value in FFP and Mils

tempImage2rqCdm.pngtempImageitkgeJ.pngtempImageQVtWzC.png

Last edited:
Looks like I'm going to have to keep this one so I might as well start reloading 😄

Anybody have any Nosler 260 grain Accubonds in 375 caliber they would be willing to sell?