• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako, Burris, some Norma stuff...

Cybra

Man-o-man; been a long time since I had the pleasure of getting on here {work'n six days a week kinda ruins it for a fella'..}

Ok, got a few things I've been told I should get rid of 'cause I don't use them, so I figured here'd be a pretty good place to list 'em.

1.) Sako mod. 75 in .300 WM [standard length]; comes with two sets of rings, one in 30mm, the other is 1". I think the 30 mils are considered "high"--I can fit an 8x32 black diamond on the rifle, so...should work with nightforce, too, never tried. The 1" are considered "low" I think. metal is satin stainless, barrel is 24" long, and gun is of course in d*mned near new condition. Basically it is new--total rounds down the barrel counts 78--enough to know it will group under 3" at the 300 mark. Stock is walnut.

I have a Signiture series burris with the electro-dot feature that I near even used; optics are very clear, but after I bought a Nightforce that sits on the one gun I shoot all the time...nothing much else sees a lot of use. Scope is 4x16 power, 44mm bell, 1" tube. I have an 8x32 Burris Blackdiamond, also, if anyone is interested. I...don't have confirmed plans on selling that by itself, because I just built another rifle, and may need it, unless I sell enough stuff to buy something better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Same stupid two-step as always.. Anyways, just some things I have. Got alot of other stuff I can't even recall.

I don't get online much, but if you want to get ahold of me, drop me an e-mail maybe on Yahoo [cybra_x@yahoo], or...Len, can we post a phone #?? I can't even remember. Well, if it shows up, guess that means that's ok, so if anyone wants to give me a ring, the number out this way is 218-841-0589. You all have a good one; good shoot'n for sure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dave