• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Some Stuff

jgraham01

I accept personal checks and money orders. Shipping is free. Contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Montana Vintage Arms (MVA) Model 4000 in 6X, for a 30 inch barrel, scope in excellent shape, I have never mounted it. It has the standard crosshair reticle and Silhouette Style Rear/Front Malcolm Mount Set, screw-on block style mount and 33.5 inches long. The mounts are 17 inches center-to-center. Looks exactly like the ones on the MVA website that currently sells for $1095 plus shipping. I have no original paperwork or box. $800

Smith Enterprise Sharps front sight with spirit level and numerous inserts. It looks new, never used and in perfect shape. Has a .435 dovetail. $130

Boyds Ruger Hawkeye Laminated Black/Silver stock with stippling on the grip and forearm. Came off a 375 Ruger and has been glass and pillar bedded. Has an Edwards's recoil reducer installed in the stock with a 1 inch Decelerator recoil pad. $70

Original Winchester Model 70 front sight ramp, two screws, sight insert and hood for Classic Safari Express Rifle (375 H&H). $60

Two original Axtell eyecups, one is 10/40 and one 10/32. Both in excellent condition. $30 each or both for $50.

New Sage International Picatinny Rail PRS2 Monopod Adapter with screws. $15

Jerry

I accept personal checks and money orders. Shipping is free. Contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Montana Vintage Arms (MVA) Model 4000 in 6X, for a 30 inch barrel, scope in excellent shape, I have never mounted it. It has the standard crosshair reticle and Silhouette Style Rear/Front Malcolm Mount Set, screw-on block style mount and 33.5 inches long. The mounts are 17 inches center-to-center. Looks exactly like the ones on the MVA website that currently sells for $1095 plus shipping. I have no original paperwork or box. $800

Smith Enterprise Sharps front sight with spirit level and numerous inserts. It looks new, never used and in perfect shape. Has a .435 dovetail. $130

Boyds Ruger Hawkeye Laminated Black/Silver stock with stippling on the grip and forearm. Came off a 375 Ruger and has been glass and pillar bedded. Has an Edwards's recoil reducer installed in the stock with a 1 inch Decelerator recoil pad. $70

Original Winchester Model 70 front sight ramp, two screws, sight insert and hood for Classic Safari Express Rifle (375 H&H). $60

Two original Axtell eyecups, one is 10/40 and one 10/32. Both in excellent condition. $30 each or both for $50.

New Sage International Picatinny Rail PRS2 Monopod Adapter with screws. $15

Jerry

Any monopods them selves?