• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako 75 7stw

It might work for someone but I am looking in the end result. I do not think the brass is going to be available since it is a wildcat round. I would be buying it like a Remington action for a custom build.

It might work for someone but I am looking in the end result. I do not think the brass is going to be available since it is a wildcat round. I would be buying it like a Remington action for a custom build.

Brass is available at midway, brownells, and sinclair, and i am also including brass with the purchase of the gun.

I think your price point is fine for a lightly used sako 7stw. The last one my lgs had moved for more. As to brass I'd look at nosler at present if you don't want to form or most of the fl belted rounds of you aren't bothered with case forming. You can get ammo for $50-65 a box if you look around a bit.

bump this up!!!!!! 47 rounds fired, this rifle is new!!!!! wood stock or not doesn't matter sako m75 in STW.......... man get real this is the REAL DEAL,

LOW BALLING A like new sako stw as a wildcat man what year you living in???

can't fix stupid!!! fyi I own one in a ss/syn m75 stw.

bump this up!!!!!! 47 rounds fired, this rifle is new!!!!! wood stock or not doesn't matter sako m75 in STW.......... man get real this is the REAL DEAL,

Thanks for the bump jjmp!

What kind of muzzle brake?? Who installed it?? Pics of brake??

Does it have the "famous" (sarcasm) Sako Key Concept system??

Thanks!!

The muzzle break was made and installed by R.W. Hart rifles. The gun does not have the key concept system.

Muzzle break

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 7

This is my thoughts and perspective. Either you can understand this or not. To ridicule is of a childish nature and only shows the level of maturity that one is of. All people have different ideas and thoughts. This is what makes the USA land of the free and gives us as Americans the ability to live our lives free and differently from each other. As the saying goes, what is one mans junk is another mans fortune. As for me The price is to high. I could buy a benchrest action for a little more. I would be interested in it for a project that I have. He states that he must sell it. I would be willing to help this man out if he is interested in my offer. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. I would imagine that one would appreciate that.
If one was buying it for what it is and not a project then the seller might be able to get more money on this forum. Time will tell.
This was designed as a wildcat anyway you look at it. AND TO MANY IT STILL IS. Just go into any mainstream sporting goods store and find some off the shelf ammo! I personally think this it is going to be on the obsolete list as the dinosaurs were. Thats my own thoughts, I could be wrong. I take nothing away from this caliber, it is a usefull one.

By the way if this is such a great deal in your perspective, then why are you not the owner of this yet? Must be such a great deal to you also!

ieh , your points taken, doesn't mean I agree with all you say !

lets agree to disagree. after all Longranger6mm isn't in ''Dire-Strait's ''

and i'm confident this Beautiful m75 sako STW will sell itself.

lr6mm your welcome regards,

BUMP DIS UP !!! :D jjmp

By the way if this is such a great deal in your perspective, then why are you not the owner of this yet? Must be such a great deal to you also!
I paid more for my remmy lh 7mmstw than he has this rifle up for!!!
Of course my rifle has custom touches as they didn't make lh 7mmstw's, but I've seen sporters that shoot as well or better than my rifle from the factories. As you've said to each their own, but it is a bit absurd to dis something someone has for sale especially when he's in the price ballpark.

free bump for a good rifle!!