• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Safe cleaning

Muley Madness

I have a few rifles I just don't shoot, so they need a new home. All the rifles are like new, and have less than 125 rounds fired in them.

1st is a Browning X Bolt Long Range 28 Nosler. 26" fluted barrel in burnt bronze finish sitting in a McMillan stock. This is a factory offering from Browning and was a limited run with an MSRP of $2400. This rifle has been shot less than 50 times. The first rounds I shot thru it were from a previous 28 Nosler, and it shot them into 3/8". The load was Retumbo and 180 ELD-M's. I have brass and dies also. Asking $1500 or best offer. No scope. If wanted as a rifle scope combo I would need $2300. Scope is a New Leupold VX3i LRP 6.5-20x50 TMOA.

2nd is a Christensen Arms 300 win mag in a McMillan stock. I think the barreled action was in a Christensen arms chassis form the factory (MPR). I do have the side port brake for this as well. This has 120 rounds on it from the previous owner. I have personally not shot this rifle, but previous owner said it shot very well. Asking what I have in it $2000 obo. No scope, but if rifle and scope combo is wanted I would need $3500. Scope is a Nightforce 5.5-22x50 with NPR, zero stop, and high speed turrets. I do have some brass if needed.

3rd is a Christensen Arms BA Tactical in 300 win. It sits in a Mesa Precision Artic camo stock (26oz) and has less than 80 rounds fired. It loves the 215 Bergers and H1000. Will shoot them .5 moa. Asking $2000 obo. No scope unless wanted as a package. Scope is a new Zeiss V4 6-24x50 with Z MOA-1 reticle. Does have zero stop. I would need $3200 for rifle and scope. I do have some brass if needed.

4th is another Christensen Arms Ridgeline in burnt bronze, chambered in 6.5 Creed. Has a 20" barrel, bought it for running a suppressor. It also sits in a McMillan stock . This has been fired less than 50 times, all with a suppressor. It loves the 135 Bergers and Varget, less than .5 moa. Asking $2000 obo. No scope unless wanting the package. Scope is a Premier Heritage 3-15x50 with zero stop. I would need $3500 for rifle and scope. I do have some brass if needed

Will get more specific pictures to whoever wants them. Will not sell scopes until the rifles they are on have sold.
Wyatt

IMG_0789.jpegIMG_0790.jpegIMG_0791.jpegIMG_0792.jpegIMG_0793.jpeg

I have a few rifles I just don't shoot, so they need a new home. All the rifles are like new, and have less than 125 rounds fired in them.

1st is a Browning X Bolt Long Range 28 Nosler. 26" fluted barrel in burnt bronze finish sitting in a McMillan stock. This is a factory offering from Browning and was a limited run with an MSRP of $2400. This rifle has been shot less than 50 times. The first rounds I shot thru it were from a previous 28 Nosler, and it shot them into 3/8". The load was Retumbo and 180 ELD-M's. I have brass and dies also. Asking $1500 or best offer. No scope. If wanted as a rifle scope combo I would need $2300. Scope is a New Leupold VX3i LRP 6.5-20x50 TMOA.

2nd is a Christensen Arms 300 win mag in a McMillan stock. I think the barreled action was in a Christensen arms chassis form the factory (MPR). I do have the side port brake for this as well. This has 120 rounds on it from the previous owner. I have personally not shot this rifle, but previous owner said it shot very well. Asking what I have in it $2000 obo. No scope, but if rifle and scope combo is wanted I would need $3500. Scope is a Nightforce 5.5-22x50 with NPR, zero stop, and high speed turrets. I do have some brass if needed.

3rd is a Christensen Arms BA Tactical in 300 win. It sits in a Mesa Precision Artic camo stock (26oz) and has less than 80 rounds fired. It loves the 215 Bergers and H1000. Will shoot them .5 moa. Asking $2000 obo. No scope unless wanted as a package. Scope is a new Zeiss V4 6-24x50 with Z MOA-1 reticle. Does have zero stop. I would need $3200 for rifle and scope. I do have some brass if needed.

4th is another Christensen Arms Ridgeline in burnt bronze, chambered in 6.5 Creed. Has a 20" barrel, bought it for running a suppressor. It also sits in a McMillan stock . This has been fired less than 50 times, all with a suppressor. It loves the 135 Bergers and Varget, less than .5 moa. Asking $2000 obo. No scope unless wanting the package. Scope is a Premier Heritage 3-15x50 with zero stop. I would need $3500 for rifle and scope. I do have some brass if needed

Will get more specific pictures to whoever wants them. Will not sell scopes until the rifles they are on have sold.
Wyatt

View attachment 193568View attachment 193569View attachment 193570View attachment 193571View attachment 193572
Any idea on the twist for the browning? Before 2018 they were 1-9 and they are now 1-8. Thanks.