• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SAC 6.5PRC full build

TAZMAN

SAC 6.5 PRC on alpha 11 action with m40 muller 22 inch barrel. Fully bedded into a manners folder TF1A. Has enhanced badger dbm with front EFR and Timney Calvin elite with adjustable trigger shoe. Has beautiful SAC bed job and is threaded 5/8-24. Mag has MPA extension. Atlas bipod mount, matching thread cap and Precision brake included.

Rifle has handling marks but is typical SAC quality. Shoots 156 Bergers well with H1000. This rifle pressured up with RL26 but not H1000. Approx 2900FPS with 156's. I purchased with from a member on here and had big plans with it but life happens. I have put approx. 62 rounds through it. Right now it has a new APA Gen 3 fat bastard and recoils like a 243. I have provided the link to when I purchased it. $3400 for the rifle with brake and I will also include 200 156 Bergers with the option to purchase more. Shipping will be split and it must ship to a FFL.

Link with pictures.

Last edited:
I also have brass and powder than can be purchased of the buyer is close to central IN.