• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SAC 6.5PRC

TAZMAN

SAC 6.5 PRC on alpha 11 action with m40 muller barrel. Fully bedded into a manners folder TF1A. Has enhanced badger dbm with front EFR and Timney Calvin elite with adjustable trigger shoe. Has beautiful SAC bed job and is threaded 5/8-24. Mag has MPA extension. I purchased this from another member on here and have put approx 65 rounds through it. Loves H1000 which I have if the buyer is local to central Indiana'

Buyer will be able to purchase 400 156 EOL and plenty of brass with the rifle along with dies. It wears a USO scope right now and looks amazing.

Price for entire package with scope and APA muzzle brake ($5800) Includes bullets and brass for this price but not the barricade pad. Will not sell bullets or brass separate at this time.

Rifle only-$3600 +shipping

See link for detailed pictures-https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/sac-6-5-prc.266963/#post-2162955
IMG_4579.jpg

Last edited:
That's strange, I tested it a few times to make sure it worked? I posted a updated picture. I don't want to sell it but we have to put a new liner and salt system in our 20x40 inground pool and sometimes life happens.

I can see the picture but the link just will not pull up for me but maybe it is working for everyone else. GLWS

I have had a lot of questions about the rifle only. Rifle alone.....$3200 + shipping and insurance.