• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED S&W 29-3 Silhouette 10 5/8"

Pulpit

I have up for your consideration a S&W 29-3 Silhouette with the 10 5/8" barrel that is in excellent condition. I purchased this weapon from the original owner who fired it very little. I have shot it a grand total of six times thus far using .44 spl rounds to ensure it functions perfectly, which it does.

I have had it a little while and I just do not see myself using it for what it was intended for, so time to let it go.

Gun is in very good-excellent condition. Bluing has 3 minor surface scratches that I've been able to find, cylinder has faint bit of ring, barely noticeable. The bottom of the original grips has one extremely small area that has been scuffed off. I am a man who appreciates full disclosure, and I have described the weapon as accurately as I can.

I wish I could say that I have all the original paperwork, box, and such to go along with it, but the gentleman was unable to find the original items that came with the gun.

Please know the revolver is a beautiful piece of a fine company's work.

I am located in GA, and I am asking $995.00 for the weapon.

Thank you for taking the time to read my little ad.

Attachments

• DSC_0578.jpg
    DSC_0578.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0579.jpg
    DSC_0579.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0580.jpg
    DSC_0580.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0581.jpg
    DSC_0581.jpg