• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

S&B PMII, 5-25x56 P4 Fine MOA, $2025 4th Only!

montana_native

This is a moderately used PM II 5-25x56 with the P4 Fine reticle and Double Turn CCW turret. I have it on my match rifle and it's seen about 2200 rounds of 6 Dasher and 6 BRA. There are some light wear-marks on the turrets and the parallax adjustment but the scope is 100% functional. There is a pretty good wear mark on the elevation turret that I've circled in one of the pictures. I've not had a S&B that has had ring-marks on it yet, but I'd rather not pull it apart until I have it sold. I can't imagine there are any ring marks. But if there are, I'll discount accordingly for the buyer.

Aside from the mild cosmetic blemishes, there is nothing wrong with this scope. I am switching to Mils with hold-over reticles. It comes with all of the items a new one does…box included. However, the sunshade it NOT included.

SOLD SOLD SOLD $2175 shipped and fully insured via FedEx ground.

Please post "I'll take it" and follow with a PM. No trades unless it's for a S&B PMII 5-25x56 with the H59 reticle.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_3916.JPG
IMG_3917.JPG
IMG_3918.JPG
IMG_3919.JPG
IMG_3921.JPG

Last edited:
im sure this is the dumb question of the day.....but why are buyers so worried about ring marks? i find myself totally unconcerned about them, due to the fact that if there are any, they will probably be covered up by the new rings anyway. and if you can see them, ....so what? i guess i dont see what the big fuss is. anybody who thinks the opposite care to explain why? all in good natured humor of course.

They don't bother me either. However, I sold a scope a few years ago that has such slight marks that I missed them and represented the scope as perfect. The buyer lost his mind...

They don't bother me either. However, I sold a scope a few years ago that has such slight marks that I missed them and represented the scope as perfect. The buyer lost his mind...
yes, i know what you're talkin about. its just a scope, not a diamond ring. but hey, very nice scope you have here, should sell quickly, very fair price.