• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ryan Pierce built 28 Nosler like new

Kelbly Atlas Tac LA $950
Proof Research barrel $700
Manners EH1 $650-1100+ depending on specs
BDL bottom metal $100-300+
Trigger $150-350
5 port Muscle Mag self timing brake $150
Cerakote $150
I am seeing a minimum of $3000 in rifle parts alone, not including any labor. $4500 seems pretty fair.
http://www.piercisionrifles.com/28-noslers/

Everything you just quoted minus the proof barrel..

Im honestly not trying to be a jerk.. I'm seriously interested just trying to figure out the justification for the price used. I might be missing something.

http://www.piercisionrifles.com/28-noslers/

Everything you just quoted minus the proof barrel..
And? There is another on there for $4300 with no Proof either. Add $400 for a Proof and you are there.

I am not saying the OP will get $4500 for his used rifle, but it is not outrageously overpriced either. Just listing a cost breakdown for you since you asked about his price.

Trust me, not many gunsmith's rifles I would be defending. But Ryan's guns flat out shoot. I have shot a couple of his 28 Noslers. Tack drivers for sure. Sub .25MOA out to 921 for the two I shot.

And? There is another on there for $4300 with no Proof either. Add $400 for a Proof and you are there.

I am not saying the OP will get $4500 for his used rifle, but it is not outrageously overpriced either. Just listing a cost breakdown for you since you asked about his price.

Trust me, not many gunsmith's rifles I would be defending. But Ryan's guns flat out shoot. I have shot a couple of his 28 Noslers. Tack drivers for sure. Sub .25MOA out to 921 for the two I shot.
That rifle has heavy fluting if im not mistaken. This is literally why I'm asking. What parts are in this rifle so I can formulate an offer or decide if it's right for me.

This is a solid deal! Ryan built my a 300nm imp, very similar list of components, maybe only upgrade on mine is a triggertech diamond. My build was north of $5k. Piercision builds a badass rifle, his machining is top notch. Yes his labor to machine a rifle is $1900 which may seem high, but there are zero questions to ask about the quality of the work done. He's a true professional.

Recent Posts