• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ryan Pierce built 28 Nosler like new

This is a 600 yard target I shot today and a build sheet for the rifle
Thanks Jack

Attachments

• 20191027_134912.jpg
    20191027_134912.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • 20191025_164028.jpg
    20191025_164028.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 60
My website isn't up to date on prices. My labor is $1950 if a guy wants absolutely everything done. If they dont want this or that it comes off the $1950. There is quite a few things I do that only a handful of people in the entire industry are aware of and how to do it properly. They have a definite impact on overall accuracy. I do give guys a breakdown of the labor charge when they're purchasing a rifle. It goes in to detail on what I do and why. Not how I do it. I might not be cheap but I guarantee perfection on every rifle and will show the insides of it to prove it. Bedding jobs etc. anyone can paint the outside and make it pretty. The inside is what matters. Obviously the outside has to be flawless as well.

Jacks rifle is solid and with only 75 rounds down range it's a great deal. The barrel is just settled down/velocity stabilized. He already has a load for it that shot sub 1/4 moa at 600 yds. If you buy the gun you get the load info to go play right away. That right there is worth a lot.
I keep records of every rifle I build. Here's some of the pictures I took of Jacks rifle before it shipped.
7F27E5A7-2128-4C86-85DE-4FF82B7DFABD.jpeg
A74247CF-45A8-424D-90ED-7C37C79E4928.jpeg
53EC1211-996A-4A47-998A-13319ABDAA7D.jpeg
570EB7D9-4453-4DC4-9151-757394AC4BE4.jpeg

Last edited:
It's refreshing to see a gunsmith who stands behind his product. I haven't had the chance to own one of Ryan's rifles yet but hopefully I will. I have heard nothing but great things. Jack is a 1st class guy to do business with GLWS.

It's refreshing to see a gunsmith who stands behind his product. I haven't had the chance to own one of Ryan's rifles yet but hopefully I will. I have heard nothing but great things. Jack is a 1st class guy to do business with GLWS.
Ryan is top notch. I recently sent him a titanium action from a well know and very expensive manufacturer for coating. After receiving the action back into his shop, he was timing the ignition to my Huber trigger. Upon reassembly he found a problem inside the bolt. After a few days of harassing the manufacturer, I'm now getting a new bolt from the sounds of it. This particular action was used previously assembled in a 7mm lrm build, but I wanted to go different route on chamber. The original smith who is also pretty well known and not cheap whatsoever never caught the issue. My action is an older one, circa early 2015 so hopefully the issue has been eliminated in new models. Ryan's a really good dude, I wish I lived closer to him as I think we could be good friends, he that's kinda guy.

I have one of Ryans rifles in 28Nosler and will agree his rifles are top notch.
Tire kickers are annoying.

pm sent, have a 6.5 saum in the same setup built by Ryan and it's a lazer beam - most accurate gun I've ever shot