• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger Old Army cap and ball revolver

woodnut

I have a closet queen in a fine, like new, Ruger Old Army black powder pistol. It's stainless with adj. sights and the imitation ivory grips. But the best part is that I didn't know I had not one, but TWO extra cylinders! Have the box and all papers plus a camo pouch made for the two cylinders. I can honestly say I have only taken it out once and shot it six times (one cylinder). It was great and I took it home and gave it a good scrubbing and put it up. Don't really know why I never got it back out. Too many other "toys" I guess.
So I'm now looking at another Ruger pistol that I hope I'll get to do more shooting and think this Ruger needs a better home where it will get used but not abused.
I'd like to start negotiating from $700. and see where it goes. If serious inerested parties want pictures, I think I can get er dun. My email is [email protected]. Thanks for looking and I do wish all here a very Merry CHRISTmas and a joyous and Happy New Year! Charles

Recent Posts