Ruger MK2 22 pistol holster 6 in barrel

105Coues

Gentlemen I am looking to buy a leather or kydex holster for my mk2. I measured the barrel from bolt face and it is 6 inch. I don't see holsters for 6, only 5.5 and 6 7/8?? I have had a uncle Mike's but last trip out with temp in the teens the plastic belt loop area just shattered and fell apart so I am not doing that again. Please share your suggestions. Anyone use triple K?

My favorite way to carry a .22 in the field is an El Paso Saddelry Tanker holster. I have a nice custom one for a Smith 41, and 2 others as well. Midway sells a 1911
One that is a little cheaper The cheaper 1911 version works well for a .22/45, and of course a 1911. My S&W is 6 in I think, but I carry a buckmark in the same holster with a shorter barrel. It stays out of the way for a rifle and can carry under a jacket or on top of it.

I have a triple k with a spare mag pouch/holder, it is leather and has served me well. Recently bought a tandem cross with the cutout for and optic. I have not used it in the field yet but it seems to be a good quality/functional holster.

Gentlemen I am looking to buy a leather or kydex holster for my mk2. I measured the barrel from bolt face and it is 6 inch. I don't see holsters for 6, only 5.5 and 6 7/8?? I have had a uncle Mike's but last trip out with temp in the teens the plastic belt loop area just shattered and fell apart so I am not doing that again. Please share your suggestions. Anyone use triple K?

Yes... they do, I had them make one for my Ruger MkIII give them a call they are good folks. Cheers
Wow didn't know that. I couldn't find anything on their website. I'll give then a call. I'd love something for my 22/45 for steel challenge.