• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger M77, Mark II, 220 Swift for sale

BrentM

Good day gentlemen. I am new to the forum and have a few items I am going to be selling or trading. I am looking for a Night Force scope, NXS 5.5-22 x 50 preferably. Just bought a 6.5x284 Norma and want to set it up for LR.

This rifle is a nice piece and I am the original owner.

Trigger work by local smith: 2 lbs
Barrel cut and rechambered SAAMI with threaded end, 11 degree target crown, and muzzle break. About 100 rounds fired.
Orginal stock, bedded by local smith.

It seems to shoot nosler BT combined technology 55 grain bullets, seated .15, with 44 grains of IMR 4831 well. Last session it shot .25 3 shot group at 100. I have not tried H4831 but think it would do better in the cold temps of Idaho right now. I have 100 RP cases, most have been fire formed to this chamber with a few that have not. I cleaned up the pockets, flash hole, and trimmed before first fire. These can be included if you wish to reload.

Kicker: I would like $700 for the rifle. I have a Konus 6-25x44 IR, side focus, 1/8 turrents, M30 mounted on it now. I am thinking $950 complete.

Attachments

• Swift.jpg
    Swift.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 15