• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger M77 30-06 For Sale

DB3313

I am selling my Ruger M77 30-06. I've owned the gun for 40+ years (not sure if I was the first owner or second). It's in excellent shape, the bore, the bluing and the stock are all very good, Not perfect but very good. I'm selling it because I purchased a left handed rifle in 30-06.

I asking $695.00 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping. I can send pictures, The scope and the bipod are not included, however, the Leupold rings are. I currently have a 30MM scope tube with a 50MM objective mounted on the gun

If you live in Idaho, near Boise I can meet you to show you the gun..

Attachments

• RUGER10.jpg
    RUGER10.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 158
I have the same gun I bought brand new in 1988. I would not sell mine for that price! Someone is going to get a bargain.

Thanks Brent, I love the gun. It shoots well, has taken lots of game, deer, antelope, pigs, elk..., and since I've gotten a little older (bought 40 years ago...) I decided to get a left handed rifle in 30-06. I hope someone is interested in a very nice rifle.