• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger Hawkeye Predator w/ Vortex 3-12x42 scope.

STEEL SLINGER

SOLD!

I have for sale a lovingly used Ruger Hawkeye Predator chambered in .223 Rem. Bead blasted satin stainless barrel/action set in a green mountain camo laminated wood stock. The barrel is 22" with a 9 twist, shoots 60gr. to 75gr. bullets well with less than 400 rounds put down the tube. There are no dings/dents in the metal or wood and I would rate this rifle a solid 85%/90%. Comes with satin stainless and matte black Ruger rings. The scope is a Vortex Diamondback HP 3-12x42mm V-Plex with side focus, glass is in perfect condition crisp and clear, lite scuff/wear on edge of turret cap. This has been my favorite hog gun and has also worked well for many youngsters shooting their first deer. My pet load for this rifle is the Nosler 64gr. Bonded Performance sitting on top of 25gr. Varget lit by a Fed 205M AR primer. COAL to ogive is 1.875", a true shooter 1/2 MOA at 100yds. . .wicked killer to 150yds. !!! Original box and paperwork for both rifle and scope are included. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional photos.

$750.00 + S&H to FFL holder.

USPS Money Order, Certified Bank Check or standard money orders only . . .NO PayPal. Shipping only to US48 to FFL holder or FTF transaction.
Ruger1.jpg
Ruger2.jpg
Ruger3.jpg
Ruger4.jpg
Ruger5.jpg
Ruger6.jpg
Ruger7.jpg
Ruger8.jpg
Ruger9.jpg

Last edited: