• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger Hawkeye Predator .223 Remington

STEEL SLINGER

I have for sale a lovingly used Ruger Hawkeye Predator chambered in .223 Rem. Bead blasted satin stainless barrel/action set in a green mountain camo laminated wood stock. The barrel is 22" with a 9 twist, shoots 60gr. to 75gr. bullets well with less than 400 rounds put down the tube. There are no flaws in the metal or wood and I would rate this rifle a solid 85%/90%. Comes with satin stainless and matte black Ruger rings and factory box with paperwork. This has been my favorite hog gun and has also worked well for many youngsters shooting their first deer. My pet load for this rifle is the Nosler 64gr. Bonded Performance sitting on top of 25gr. Varget lit by a Fed 205M AR primer. COAL to ogive is 1.875" and travels along at 2880 fps with 1/2 MOA at 100yds. . .wicked killer to 150yds. !!! Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional photos.

$675.00 + S&H to FFL holder.
DOES NOT include scope!!!

USPS Money Order, Certified Bank Check or standard money orders only . . .NO PayPal. Shipping only to US48 to FFL holder or FTF transaction. Selling because I have got the ".22-250 Fast-Twist Bug" and need funds to build the cure. Thank you for looking.
Ruger1.jpg
Ruger2.jpg
Ruger3.jpg
Ruger4.jpg
Ruger5.jpg