• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger Hawkeye All Weather 7 mag

Rugerdiggs

Traded for this and already have 2 7mags and don't shoot them so here it is, in good shape, has ruger logo on floor plate, can text pics. $525 shipped to FFL where legal, won't ship to California.

I have like new Remington model seven in 243, 20" barrel with synthetic stock. Has x mark trigger, blued action and barrel, was told it has 1/2 box of ammo through it and by the looks I would agree, jeweled bolt ( don't believe they came factory with it but not sure, looks good) don't see any blems on it any place not even bottom metal. Has a cheap Simmons 3-9x32 scope on it that can go with it or stay, make a good paper weight. Can text pics, for some reason my new phone and Photobucket don't get along. I would like to trade it for a ruger compact 243 stainless with laminate stock + or - cash depending on deal. I have one of the rugers but have 2 girls and won't be long and both be about ready to step into them. Would sale for $525

My phone dont play well with photobucket but can text or email pics

Re: Ruger 7mag and Remington 7 243

Morning Sir,
Is there open sights on that Rem 7/243? Thanks, kb

No sir, don't believe it's tapped and threaded but will look when I get home.

Up for another look, would do some trading on a 6.5 creedmoor also

Re: Ruger 7mag

Model seven sold pending funds, need 7 mag gone

Forgot to mention the ruger is a hawkeye ss all weather with synthetic stock

Last edited: