• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger hawkeye 6.5 Creedmoor

Dalebow

NIB, Synthetic, stainless, 26" barrel, comes new in box, ruger supplied rings, perfect rifle to showcase this round. $575 shipped:D

buyer beware !!!!

dale received funds on august 23,2012 and i have not received the ammunition which was to be included with the rifle.

You have been warned !!!

Man you are a peice of work.
I sold you the rifle and shipped it promply, cant send ammo with the rifle so I had to send seperate, I got called out of town for work and replied to your email to tell you that I was shipping it.
You are getting your box of 20 round ammunition, I apologized for it taking a minute to get it to you, but I dont think anyone needs to BEWARE over a $29 box of ammo, unless I told you to bug off or didnt reply to your email.
How about the fact you got a NIB rifle for hundreds less that still had the tag on it?????????
Like I said in my email. I apologize that I honestly forgot and then went out of town, its on the way so hang in there, I know its rough!

I contacted you a week ago today and you said you would get back to me ASAP about the ammunition. A week has passed and still nothing.

You have had almost six weeks to take care of this and you have not. So you have only yourself to blame.

BTW I'm waiting for Ruger to contact me about returning the gun to them for repairs because it wouldn't eject an empty shell 80% of the time.

I could get the rifle from Buds for$ 640 shipped. You didn't save me hundreds.