• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rocky Mtn Elk Mount

Also open to trades

90 gr A-Tip Bullets
85.5 Berger Hybrids
Impact SA std bolt
Vortex Razor LHT 4.5-22 Mils
Burris XTR III Mils

I'd take 1k for him for someone who wants a nice Mount to display. Low as I can go.

He is currently screwed down to the board as shown which is what I used to screw him down to the trailer to transport him from CO to TN.

Thanks.

What a really nice trophy. If you don't have any luck on LRH, there are commercial places that buy trophys. You'll have to do a search unless someone here can give you some guidance.

I'm in the same boat because all of my trophies were displayed in my corporate office. When I retired, there just wasn't room for any of the large mounts to be displayed in my home.

GLWS

I was in a spot where I didn't have room for a 6x6 bull at my home … I tried the selling it thing for a while, but those companies that buy them want to give you pennies.. I ended up contacting our local Sportsman's Warehouse and they gave it a home on the store wall. I still own it, but it can be displayed down there as long as I would like. That worked out because I didn't really want to sell it, I just didn't have adequate room to hang him. Might look at that unless you just want it gone?

Unfortunately, mounts go for pennies on the dollar if they sell at all.

They have sentimental value for the owner/hunter so the price to mount them seems reasonable--- but for anyone other than the hunter, they are just someone else's prize.

I've seen similar mounts listed for a few hundred dollars on Craigslist just sit there for months without selling.

I had a friend that had numerous exceptional mounts from all over the world including lots from africa--- he tried selling but in the end he donated to his local hunting club

Recent Posts