rock river varmint EOP

rdsinger

Help me determine which height of rings to get for my Rock River Varmint EOP. I have a 40mm Objective Leupold Mark AR 6-18 scope. I want the scope to set as low as possible. Should I go with something low or super low?

Help me determine which height of rings to get for my Rock River Varmint EOP. I have a 40mm Objective Leupold Mark AR 6-18 scope. I want the scope to set as low as possible. Should I go with something low or super low?

You should be worried about being able to get your face behind the optic...not getting it as low as possible.
You could try Low, but I wouldn't even consider anything lower than medium personally.

How does yours shoot? I'm still waiting on rings for mine so I haven't got out to the range yet? Are they as accurate as everyone says they are?

It shoots pretty good for a factory rifle. I pretty much just use mine for hunting varmints/coyotes,but it shoots under MOA with almost any weight of bullet I shoot out of it from 55 - 75 grains.

My old Savage 12 FLVSS will shoot circles around it shooting the same bullets.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.