• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rock Creek 6.5 Barrel Blank

RdRdrFan

Purchased this on here less than a month ago and changed my plans. Going bigger.

Rock Creek
5R Rifling
Sendero Contour
1-8" twist

$330 shipped

Would trade for similar quality blank in 7mm.

Other trades considered.

Do you still have this barrel if so what form of payment will you take,Pay Pal or money order. I am thinking I might want this barrel for a 6.5 Rem mag project.
Thanks Loren

Do you still have this barrel if so what form of payment will you take,Pay Pal or money order. I am thinking I might want this barrel for a 6.5 Rem mag project.
Thanks Loren

It is still for sale. I'll accept PayPal (gift or plus 3%) or USPS money order.

I had my paypal account not send money the first time I tried. For days it wouldn't go through. Call PayPal (Google the number) and they can fix it.

I had my paypal account not send money the first time I tried. For days it wouldn't go through. Call PayPal (Google the number) and they can fix it.
I called them earlier today and they said to wait 24hrs and try it again so I will try again tomorrow . Funny thing is I paid for another barrel on this same forum to reeltime and it went through just fine.
Thanks JJ