• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RL-26 Powder

Send me a pm. I'm getting people every powder they've needed across multiple forums and locally. I'd guess 25+ people now. From Retumbo to H1k, N570, 565, R26, 33, 16, 17. You name it, I can find it. Even primers. As long as you can carry your phone on you and open the direct link I send when it's available to buy it then n there. It could take 1 day or a month. Most has been found within a week.
@Jakeweb09 was the most recent person I've helped. He can confirm it if you have any hesitations.

You must be a truck driver like me and spend every second on the inter webs while you're parked getting unloaded?

Send me a pm. I'm getting people every powder they've needed across multiple forums and locally. I'd guess 25+ people now. From Retumbo to H1k, N570, 565, R26, 33, 16, 17. You name it, I can find it. Even primers. As long as you can carry your phone on you and open the direct link I send when it's available to buy it then n there. It could take 1 day or a month. Most has been found within a week.
@Jakeweb09 was the most recent person I've helped. He can confirm it if you have any hesitations.

Can confirm. He's a powder wizard! Thanks to Matt I'll be shooting for quite awhile!

You must be a truck driver like me and spend every second on the inter webs while you're parked getting unloaded?
Negative, but I have "sky net", it finds stuff for me and tells me when it's available right away. I'm no computer person but put in the time and effort, Learn new things and step out of your comfort zone, it's amazing what can be done these days.

Negative, but I have "sky net", it finds stuff for me and tells me when it's available right away. I'm no computer person but put in the time and effort, Learn new things and step out of your comfort zone, it's amazing what can be done these days.
What is sky net?

That is awesome...

Like I get it, sky net obviously isn't a physical thing, but I mean are you just using regular auto notifications to help people or is there a better way to find when stuff is available quickly, etc?

Like I get it, sky net obviously isn't a physical thing, but I mean are you just using regular auto notifications to help people or is there a better way to find when stuff is available quickly, etc?
The average, easiest way is to join the reloading Discord. Then there's Distill and some other ways to find stuff that's a lot better IMO.
Notifications from companies are a joke, unless you're looking for a random set of dies or something. Anything in demand is long gone before they send emails, if they send them at all.

I just got 1# RL26 earlier this week at a hole-in-the-wall store that doesn't care about making money, but servicing customers. I'd be willing to trade for Federal 215M primers.