• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RL-26 Powder

LaHunter

Looking to buy RL-26 Powder. I am down to about 1/4 of a pound left.
I am located in N. La. I will drive to E. TX, S. AR, Central, MS, and just about anywhere in Louisiana from BR north, to pick it up.
Also, I will be driving through Jackson, Birmingham, & Atlanta in the next few weeks if anyone in these areas has some RL-26 that they would be willing to sell. Container(s) need to be unopened / factory sealed.

Please P.M. replies.

Thanks

You mentioned Atlanta. I can get you contact info for this guy if need be. I dealt with him once before and he seemed to be a good guy.

This isn't good news, but I'm looking for some as well. I saw some sell on GB for $195 + shipping. I stopped looking. I'll give up a little velocity and use some H1000 before I'll pay that. There is some on GB right now. Buy it now price is $110.

wish I lived close by or knew someone who could do a pick up for me......all I have is H1000 and hardly ever hear anything but RAVS about RL26. I feel the same way unfortunately, run the H1000 and be as happy (could be looking for it too!!)

Mml.... Sir, what would a lb/can go for $$$, or would you be willing to trade straight across for a couple lb's or so? And as for trading purposes, what would you be interested in getting as a trade if so?? Thanks for the offer my friend......it's a rare and beautiful thing in this somewhat cruddy world all around us these days, but I have'ta say, LRH is a wonderful place to be a part of and enjoy, even if sales, trades or whatever don't happen......... y'all on this site have brought a city/country boy down to his knees more times than I care to mention. Thank you and God Bless!

Mml.... Sir, what would a lb/can go for $$$, or would you be willing to trade straight across for a couple lb's or so? And as for trading purposes, what would you be interested in getting as a trade if so?? Thanks for the offer my friend......it's a rare and beautiful thing in this somewhat cruddy world all around us these days, but I have'ta say, LRH is a wonderful place to be a part of and enjoy, even if sales, trades or whatever don't happen......... y'all on this site have brought a city/country boy down to his knees more times than I care to mention. Thank you and God Bless!
I'll let them go for $60/can

Ok, I got a son living in NM. If I was to take a ride to say visit him and go past him for a few hours, would you be willing to go west to possibly meet some where close to NM/Texas boarder??