RL 26 in stock @ Powder Valley

I'm glad I was able to get the 8lbs I got. I've been out of it for a year now. 8lbs should last me a year or 2. I use it in both 6.5 creed and 7mm rem mag so I do go through quite a bit of it.

Glad I found a good load with RL16 for my 6.5 creed. I wanted to try 26, but not if I have to stand by my computer with my finger on the button to get it. I'd be afraid to burn what I had for fear of running out , if I found a pet load. I want to SHOOT, not hoard powder ! Good luck gentlemen :D

Glad I found a good load with RL16 for my 6.5 creed. I wanted to try 26, but not if I have to stand by my computer with my finger on the button to get it. I'd be afraid to burn what I had for fear of running out , if I found a pet load. I want to SHOOT, not hoard powder ! Good luck gentlemen :D
I had switched to rl-16. Found a good load for it. Rl-26 came back in the nick of time I was about to buy 8lbs of rl-16. I got 8lbs or rl-26 so I'll be switching back to it

Powder Valley used to allow you to back order but their web site no longer allows this option. I checked with them through the contacts info and they said call to place a back order.
I called this morning and placed a back order for an 8lb jug of Reloder 26. The same lady called back in 2 minutes and said someone had backed out of an order so I took the last jug that had become available. Powder Valley has always provided me with great service but it doesn't hurt to get lucky either.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.