ring tones

ARlife4me

Who changes their ring tones to the season/holiday's? I have a few for Christmas, but this 1 gets people laughing (well most)

Another 1 that's not seasonal, but gets my kids laughing.

This 1 get the Hispanic people reaching for their phones and when I wait, then answer my phone they give me the "what's that gringo doing with that ring tone look"? It's the 1st part of the song that does it up to the 14 second mark.

I had my wife set up my phone, which I never carry, to sound ……like a real telephone! If I happen to be carrying it and am in a people busy location …. I can recognize it as my phone ringing! 😉 memtb
Me too. With my diminished hearing, most ring tones are hard to hear but the ringing (like a real phone) is the most noticeable for me.

I'm boring by leaving as "The Good, Bad, and Ugly" theme. If I could find a clear audio clip of the A-10 gatling gun I would use it.

A good friend of mine use to use the song "War". That would get your attention.

I'm boring by leaving as "The Good, Bad, and Ugly" theme. If I could find a clear audio clip of the A-10 gatling gun I would use it.

A good friend of mine use to use the song "War". That would get your attention.
1 of the best ways to search and install is by using the device you want it on. Well at least for me it is.

I have two ringtones in my phone.

Main ringtone is "I Wish" by Skeelo
When my wife calls, "Crazy Bitc#" by Buckcherry (yes, she knows)
Screenshot_20240126_055500_Contacts.jpg

Last edited:
Who changes their ring tones to the season/holiday's? I have a few for Christmas, but this 1 gets people laughing (well most)

Another 1 that's not seasonal, but gets my kids laughing.

This 1 get the Hispanic people reaching for their phones and when I wait, then answer my phone they give me the "what's that gringo doing with that ring tone look"? It's the 1st part of the song that does it up to the 14 second mark.
Jill set up my ring tone for her private calls.
"LENNY- LENNY-LENNY- LENNY- ONE MORE LENNY AND THE LOCKS ARE CHANGED.! 😁
The first four voices on LENNY are from Jill then it changes over to Hillary's voice and by then you better be out of the State or have a good excuse why the first four Lenny's were not answered 1st time.o_O

Last edited: