Ring and base advice

Not sure if I interpret your comment correctly, but it does not put your overall scope higher. It just angles it from parallel, which gives you more adjustment for dialing and not running out of travel for those loooong distances.
Not sure if I interpret your comment correctly, but it does not put your overall scope higher. It just angles it from parallel, which gives you more adjustment for dialing and not running out of travel for those loooong distances.
Sorry, kind of new to all this. I assumed with my set up I probably don't need 20 MOA, just want ability to shoot out to a 1000yrds some day not to hunt. Thanks for the clarity.

MY intention is definitely for hunting, but Also would like to shoot paper out to 1000yrds at some point and time. I Actually purchased a set of ARC M-Braced rings, but come to find out the two piece picatinny rails on the gun must be weavers and won't fit. So I was wondering if I should Get a one piece Mail-Std 1913 rail and call it good? I definitely appreciate the feed back.

I put a set of Weaver Lever Quick Release rings on a Picatinny railed .270 Win. for the same reasons as mentioned above. However, it's just a varmint rifle with only a few rounds down range……so, I can't attest to their integrity! memtb

I like a split 2 piece rail myself. The Leupold mark 4 rings and bases will do the trick. I keep things brand specific. Leupold scope Leupold rings and bases. Nightforce scope then nightforce rings and bases. All my rifles hold a good half MOA with that recipe so no reason for me to think it wouldn't work for you.

Hey all, new to the forum. Asking for a little help, I have a Fierce fury chambered in 28 nosler. Putting on a Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25x56, Just wondering what would be a good base and ring fit for this set up? Thanks for any advice.
You can purchase Talley rings that match your rifle directly from Fierce for a great price, and the have the Fierce emblem on them (Which looks pretty sweet).

download.jpg