• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rifle components for sale

rpierce

Official LRH Sponsor
I have all the parts instock for builds right now.
Kelbly Atlas actions sa 308 bf, la mag bf, lapua bf. $950 shipped for sa and la. $1100 shipped for lapua action.
Manners
McMillan
XLR's new ultralight weight folding magnesium chassis that starts off at 28 oz
Proof 25 cal 7.5 tw, 6.5 cal 8.0 tw, 7mm 8.0 tw, 30 cal 9.0 tw. all 26" sendero contours
Brux
Triggertech
Bix'n Andy
APA bottom metal
Kahles scopes
Brakes
Dies
Modular Evolution Bipods
Custom Bore Guides

I also have entire package deals where it includes everything you need in a build and free shipping. I even throw in a free muzzle brake. Saves several hundred dollars in shipping compared to buying everything separately from each manufacturer and paying shipping on each item. Take the parts to your local gunsmith and have him assemble everything.

some of the other items are on sale as well. call or pm for price on Kahles scopes. Dealer/gunsmith pricing available on some stuff.

www.piercisionrifles.com

Last edited:
What length magazine does that long action ultralight folder you have take?
Ive been eyeing those, but imagine the mags are to short for what I want.

the chassis will work for left handers as it is ambidextrous. it has a plug you can put in the bolt handle inlet that is flush with the rest of the stock. that way theres not a gaping hole on the opposite side of the bolt.

I have Proof carbon 7mm 8.0 tw 26" sendero contours for $730 shipped. I also have some Brux 7mm fluted sendero contour 8.5 tw barrels for $450 shipped. I knock $30 off a brake when a guy buys a barrel also.

Ok I can get um at red hawk rifles for that price every day. Was hoping you were at 700

Ok I can get um at red hawk rifles for that price every day. Was hoping you were at 700
Ryan is correct, When your a dealer you have M.A.P. manufactured approve pricing and I know some have not been adhering to it.

Pierce
I have all the parts instock for builds right now.
Kelbly Atlas actions sa 308 bf, la mag bf, lapua bf
Manners
McMillan
XLR's new ultralight weight folding magnesium chassis that starts off at 28 oz
Proof 25 cal 7.5 tw, 6.5 cal 8.0 tw, 7mm 8.0 tw, 30 cal 9.0 tw. all 26" sendero contours
Brux
Triggertech
Bix'n Andy
APA bottom metal
Kahles scopes
Brakes
Dies
Modular Evolution Bipods
Custom Bore Guides

I also have entire package deals where it includes everything you need in a build and free shipping. I even throw in a free muzzle brake. Saves several hundred dollars in shipping compared to buying everything separately from each manufacturer and paying shipping on each item. Take the parts to your local gunsmith and have him assemble everything.

some of the other items are on sale as well. call or pm for price on Kahles scopes. Dealer/gunsmith pricing available on some stuff.

www.piercisionrifles.com
How much are you asking for the 25 proof barrel?