Revic PMR Experiences

nt7332

Anyone got a revic pmr that they have been using for awhile and some real world goods or bads? I see Gunwerks is pushing them now more than the G7 NF scopes so might be a good option. If it works as advertised might be a great new tool.

Last edited:
Got behind one next to my NX8 and ATCAR F1-- not super impressed.

Did not run the 'smart feature' as we were on a 100yd flat range.

I did run the FFP reticle all the way up to max magnification and I did not like how the windage subtensions (vertical) were shaped like and hour glass and cluttered it up IMO.

Again- that's a quick couple minutes and rounds fired from the prone but nothing blew me away.

I have heard others compare the glass to a gen 2 rzr. I could prolly give up a little clairty if the on board ballistics work well. Might just have to spend the money and find out. Thanks for your reply.

Spent the money. They are heavy,ballistics not as good a 5700, glass not as good as even a NF SHV, doesn't track well.......went down the road.....
NF only and with the new NX8 likely won't buy any more Leupolds

Got behind one next to my NX8 and ATCAR F1-- not super impressed.

Did not run the 'smart feature' as we were on a 100yd flat range.

I did run the FFP reticle all the way up to max magnification and I did not like how the windage subtensions (vertical) were shaped like and hour glass and cluttered it up IMO.

Again- that's a quick couple minutes and rounds fired from the prone but nothing blew me away.

Off topic, but how does the NX8 compare to the ATCAR?

I've had one of the original PMR428's over a year,and never had any issues with it. The ballistics have been spot on,the glass is right up there with most of my other high end scopes.
The battery life could be better,but other than it being heavy,I have no complaints about a Revic scope.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.