• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Retumbo (i know, who doesnt)

justinc68

Anyone in Pennsylvania have a pound or two of retumbo they would like to sell for a reasonable price?
I've tried all the shops in the area and keep trying to snag it online but im always late to the party.

I travel around PA frequently, so was hoping someone out there has some extra. I'm in the Harrisburg area but could meet somewhere else.

Thanks!

Anyone in Pennsylvania have a pound or two of retumbo they would like to sell for a reasonable price?
I've tried all the shops in the area and keep trying to snag it online but im always late to the party.

I travel around PA frequently, so was hoping someone out there has some extra. I'm in the Harrisburg area but could meet somewhere else.

Thanks!
Reloadingeverything.com has Retumbo on their website for sale.

Yeah i saw gunbroker prices...I don't need it that bad. Wow, is it expensive on there.
Thanks, if you change your mind bout selling let me know.

Found some in South Dakota!! The website is runnings.com. They have states listed where their store's are. Go to South Dakota and a few of them have some.

Found some in South Dakota!! The website is runnings.com. They have states listed where their store's are. Go to South Dakota and a few of them have some.
Which SD store? I'm in Bismarck-Mandan, ND...both cities have a Running's...GREAT competition for Scheels in regards to hunting and shooting supplies

Recent Posts