• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Retumbo and Re-26 smokeless powder

I wish I was closer to Colorado! So far most of the responses have been from CO. for some reason. I'm just a little too far for a drive and the national shippers are cracking down on Hazmat shipping. If you have a Hazmat license we can arrange something. Without the license though I have to say 'Thank you' for thinking of me and pass on the offer.:(

Good Morning!

I am in extreme need of both Retumbo and Re-26 smokeless powder for the demands of my reloading. I will buy any quantities although larger amounts are better of course but beggars cannot afford to be choosy. I will travel to pick up larger amounts within a reasonable distance of central Georgia. Meeting half way by paying a little premium on the powder is also a great idea.

If you happen to know of any supply, we will be appreciative of any information you can supply.

Thank you in advance for any and all help!

Bill
I know where you can by it in Georgia. I was just there last week and they had both. Hit me back and ill give you the info.

Same here, I've been on a backorder with several online websites and on notifications for over 2 months. I can't seem to find Reloder 26 either.